Monday, February 28, 2011

Sweet Broccoli Apple Slaw

Ashlee's Sweet Broccoli Apple Slaw

1 bag (12 oz) Broccoli Slaw or Rainbow Salad
1 large apple, shredded
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
a sprinkling of dried cranberries
Raspberry Pecan Vinaigrette

Toss and eat!

Yummmmmmm. Today broccoli slaw was on a MAJOR sale and so this is what I concocted for my lunch.

From the Broccoli Slaw alone I got:

200% Vit A
360% Vit C
16% Calcium
16% Iron
48% Folate
8 G Fiber
8 G Protein

and all for just 100 calories. Dr F would be proud.

Hope you guys are having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. PS- I could really use some more lunch salad ideas. I use Em's ETL mushroom spinach salad a lot, and I have a few others that I rotate through, but I would love any of your favorites! It doesn't even so much have to be a recipe... just the combos you like... if that makes sense :)

    ReplyDelete