- My mom introduced Gogurt to Jocelyn, and she begs for it. I've never bought it because, quite honestly, that blue color does not come out of nature, but I found these Simply Gogurts at the store yesterday. They're not perfect, but I feel a lot better about them than the traditional Gogurts. We are off dairy completely except anything that will give us probiotics, so we bought them and she had 3 for breakfast (she usually eats nothing for breakfast).
- Also, have you seen Disney's new "line" of healthy foods? Jocelyn saw "Pwincess Gwapies" (Princess Grapes) at the store yesterday and had to have them, and ate the entire bag before we got home. I am so very very happy that there are now healthy options of foods with characters plastered all over them. I don't love to give in to advertisements, but if it helps us eat healthy it's a win-win. We have also bought the Donald Duck Orange Juice. Jocelyn would never even touch Orange Juice before, because it was too "fi-cee" (spicy) and now she guzzles it.
- And who doesn't love Stretch Island Fruit Leather and Fruit strips? Jocelyn will eat 5 of these at a time if I let her.
- Dole Mixed Fruit Cups in 100% real fruit juice. She loves them and it's easy to take fruit on the go with us.
- This isn't necessarily a specific item, but I love that I can afford organic granola and raw nuts and all that good stuff in the bulk bins at Winco.
Here are just a few of my favorites lately, and I was wondering if any of you have some "go to" products that you feel good about buying for your families when you can't make everything?