Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ha ha!

I have been a bit bored at work today... can you tell?!?

As you may have noticed I went through all my old e-mails to find the recipes that we sent each other prior to creating the blog. I just copied and pasted the recipes and anything that you said in the e-mail surrounding your recipe. I hope I did an okay job, and that you don't mind that I did it for you.

Also, I changed my color to orange. My blue was too similar to Katies purple don't you think?

Hope you are all having a happy Wednesday.

Much Love-

Ashlee

PS- Do you think we have TOO many labels on the side bar? Should we try and condense somehow or is it okay with you how it is currently?

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! Thank you for doing what I was too lazy to do. By the way, I hope you don't feel kicked off of your blue....I didn't mean to elbow my purple way too closely into your color range. :)

    My vote on the labels....yeah it looks a bit funky, but I like having a few ways to find things. So I vote keep the many labels. Maybe a label cloud would be better than a list? (See my blog) They look a bit more condensed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ash, I am so glad you did this! Thanks! Orange is lovely and I noticed that you did the label cloud! It looks awesome! Also, I realized that If I comment on everything I want to comment on tonight, it will flood everyone's inboxes, so I might not :D

    ReplyDelete